Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Silicone Brushes and The Baker's Catalogue

Okay so not a recipe post but just a plug for these...

Silicone Pastry/Basting Brushes

Now I got these at a dollar store (no I am not kidding). And I love them. So I got them at a heck of a deal compared to the 2 shown here. But I now knowing how well they work I would buy them at that above price easily because they are well worth the price! I didn't realize the find I had found until I used them of course....and then....oh so smooth heavenly goodness! Everything I use them for...to brushing the tops of cinnamon rolls with icing to brushing egg white un-top of a loaf of bread to basting bbq chicken. It just goes on so easily. And they clean up so easily too.

Just another plug, The Baker's Catalogue. I have many things from them and always very happy with their products. I love there flours as well as bakeware.

(And no I don't get anything for plugging them. I just like their products and believe word of mouth is a good thing...even though this is via blog.)

No comments: