Friday, September 22, 2006

Chicken...in a Rut...

I took some boneless chicken breasts out and thought what will I make with these. You know I get stuck in that rut of doing the same things with them always. All day I rolled several ideas around but nothing really sounded like "yes that is it!"

So right before really needing to start dinner, I looked into the fridge and saw I had sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, basil, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, thin sliced ham so I took all those things chopped and mixed together. I pounded the chicken breasts and then spread it with the mixture and rolled them up. I then coated it a whole wheat bread crumbs.

Here is how they turned out....




They had amazing flavor. And looked really beautiful on the plate. It is something I would cook for a dinner party.

No comments: