Thursday, October 25, 2007

Taco Dip

A friend introduced me to this dip many years ago. It easy and always gets eaten up. We used have get togethers with my girlfriends back when I lived in Ohio. We would talk about a book, watch movies, do spa like things with foot bathes and doing each other nails, play games or just whatever but always involved lots of talking and laughing. We also brought snacks. And this dip made it to all of them.
I now live in Colorado when I made this dip tonight for Michael's meeting I thought of all my girlfriends in Ohio and how much I miss them.

No picture but it is very easy and tasty.


2 - 8 oz. packages of Cream Cheese - softened
2 cups Salsa
2 cups Cheddar Cheese
Optional: 1/2 lb. browned hamburger with taco seasoning.

Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Spread salsa on top of cream cheese and then top with cheddar cheese. Bake in the over until cheese is melted and bubbly.

I have also added the taco seasoned hamburger. Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Then add brown taco seasoned hamburger. Salsa and then cheese. It has been a hit both ways. Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments: