Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sprinkles!



Cupcakes have really be trendy the last few years. I like them becuase they are easy to eat and fun to make. So we were craving chocolate and so I made these cupcakes again because they are SO easy! But this time I topped them with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles!



Cream Cheese Frosting
1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar (about 4 cups), sifted


BEAT cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.

ADD sugar gradually, beating until well blended after each addition.

I found it on Kraft because that one of the first ones that came up when I did a search for cream cheese frosting.

No comments: